Currently, the Company’ Corporate Secretary is Suryawati, domiciled in Jakarta. She has served as Corporate Secretary since 2013 based on the Board of Directors’ Decree. The profile of the Corporate Secretary can be seen in the Board of Directors’ Profile section.
The Corporate Secretary plays an important role as liaison person between the Company with shareholders, Financial Services Authority and other stakeholders. The main responsibility of Corporate Secretary to ensure the implementation of disclosure principles as publicly listed company.
The duties of the Corporate Secretary include secretarial activities, related to activities with investors, legal and compliance with the Financial Services Authority Regulations and the provisions of good corporate governance. The Corporate Secretary represents the Board of Directors to the external parties, in particular with regulators, investors and other stakeholders.
The Corporate Secretary has the following tasks:
- Ensuring the Company complies with the regulations on disclosure requirements and in line with the implementation of good corporate governance principles.
- Being updated with the prevailing capital market laws and regulations.
- Providing input to the Company’s Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners for compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations in the capital market.
- Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of good corporate governance which includes:
i. Information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information in the Company’s website.
ii. Timely submission of reports to the Financial Services Authority.
iii. Organize and prepare documentations on General Meeting of Shareholders.
iv. Organize and prepare documentations for the Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners meetings.
- Investor relations activities, to maintain and improve communication between the Company and local and foreign investors